Announcing...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I've watched you chase a bunch of people completely off the board. (I know, I know: It's their problem. )

And why bring Marvin into this? Aren't you doing EXACTLY what you just accused me of doing with you and Duane? And wouldn't that make you a... hypocrite?

Why are you trying to stir up trouble with Marvin? We did have a little disagreement, but don't automatically assume one was right and one was wrong (and I don't even remember the issue). Besides, Marvin handled himself just fine, and I apologize if there are lingering resentments, because we dropped it pretty quickly and I've forgotten it already -- which is what I plan to do with this dialog.

You can have the last word!

This has been a good one!! For those of you that don't have the time to read all the posts, I'll give you a summary.

Summary (by James):

1. LC and Marvin have divorced.

2. Hollies and LC are now courting.

3. Ted Kennedy is a rival to Hollies for LC's affection.

4. Rodney smart ...The Servant

This has been a good one!! For those of you that don't have the time to read all the posts, I'll give you a summary.

Summary (by James):

I'm still waiting for the ring to be returned back to me as my part of the settlement.

Summary (by James):

2. Hollies and LC are now courting.

3. Ted Kennedy is a rival to Hollies for LC's affection.

4. Rodney smart ...The Servant

James I love you heartpumpLuvLove

Quote:
Originally posted by James:

Summary (by James):

I'm still waiting for the ring to be returned back to me as my part of the settlement.
How 'bout we sell it and put the money toward a Raspberries show at the halfway point between Calgary and Boston? smile

Quote:
Originally posted by marvin:

Quote:

Summary (by James):

How 'bout we sell it and put the money toward a Raspberries show at the halfway point between Calgary and Boston? smile
It wasn't worth much - I bought it at a pawn shop. So where's half-way between Boston and Calgary?

Quote:
Originally posted by marvin:

Quote:

Summary (by James):

How 'bout we rent a ring and put Marvin, LC, Hollies65 and Duane in it for a tag team match.

How 'bout we rent a ring and put Marvin, LC, Hollies65 and Duane in it for a tag team match.

I'll organize the "Naughty, but Nice Spice Girl's" Cheer leading Squad to cheer for tag-team wink

I think Duane will chose the Dallas Cowboys LuvLove outfit (my favorite)... but LC, I'll value your input on this selection also!