Cartoon World

Raspbernie

After consulting with Eric, we've decided to give "Cartoon World" a much needed vacation. Spirited non-musical discussions that fit into the new USER AGREEMENT will still be allowed in the "Everything" Forum. The Moderators will be instructed to remove any posts that do not meet with the criteria laid out in the new Agreement. Everyone take a deep breath and relax. It's gonna be okay.

- - - -

There's nothing you can do that can't be done.

Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.

Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game.

It's easy.

There's nothing you can make that can't be made.

No one you can save that can't be saved.

Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you in time.

It's easy.

All you need is love.

All you need is love.

All you need is love, love.

Love is all you need.

spinspin

In addition to Cartoon World being put on hiatus, the ‘Peanut8’ topic was deleted from the “Everything’ forum, which was a shame for no other reason than my ‘two-cents’ was so well written and insightful that I thought both Ghandi and Martin Luther King, Jr. were going to rise from the dead to nominate me for a Nobel Peace Prize.

That being said, I again want to encourage some members of this website to start their own blogs/websites. Not trying to get rid of anybody. We would miss out on some great information, trivia, and perspective. But there are some very intelligent, well-rounded people who participate here, and it would be interesting to see what you would come up with on your own.

In addition to Cartoon World being put on hiatus, the ‘Peanut8’ topic was deleted from the “Everything’ forum, which was a shame for no other reason than my ‘two-cents’ was so well written and insightful that I thought both Ghandi and Martin Luther King, Jr. were going to rise from the dead to nominate me for a Nobel Peace Prize.

That being said, I again want to encourage some members of this website to start their own blogs/websites. Not trying to get rid of anybody. We would miss out on some great information, trivia, and perspective. But there are some very intelligent, well-rounded people who participate here, and it would be interesting to see what you would come up with on your own.

I need names.

Well, boo.

But I do understand... and support.

I feel the same LC. And, my last words to Cartoon World...

“In the Spring, the sun will shine and make the Ice surrender

But it will not warm my heart as long as

I remember…â€

.........those very wise Dark Knights,

from Cartoon World,

Ohhh, the brave way

they were...

I just wanted to point out that all of your posts in "Cartoon World" were not deleted. They were just hidden from view. I will attempt to sort through them little by little to bring those that adhere to the new posting guidelines back to "Everything."

Good idea, Boss. Please delete those nasty anti-Religious, Catholic bashing posts/threads. God bless Bernie , and all that he stands for.

Too bad. I'm always for free and open debate, but I guess the first thing you need before that can happen is agreement that free and open debate is what everybody wants and consensus on what constitutes "free and open."

Anyway, I'm not interested in people's feelings getting hurt. Especially on what is essentially a music/art forum.

I hope some of the deleted threads resurface. There WERE some well thought-out posts by many folks. Some great links too!

Maybe we can all agree to go somewhere other than EC.com to have "difficult" discussions? Any Ideas?

Well....Cartoon World is gone, but it appears, based on a couple of new posts in Everything, we'll still be kept up to date on each and every one of our new President's latest real or perceived weaknesses or f*ck-ups! (and frankly, some of us preferred the religion thread to the endless stream of those posts.....But hey, you can't please everybody, no?)