"Schmucks"!

ira

Schmuck is a Jewish word which like bagels was once confined to New York Jewry...but now is understood across America.

A Schmuck is the kind of jerk that a Martian could land on earth,meet,and instinctively understand is a schmuck.

Who do you think is a Schmuck?

Your posts MUST be confined to famous people!

If you DARE attack anyone on the board...DianeD will remove your post because among other things...You are obviously a Schmuck!

My Schmucks....

1-Alex Rodriguez..A-Rod...A Turn-Off of the first order.

2-Beach Boy Lead Singer Mike Love..9 Times married..Yet still A meditating sensitive soul. crazy -Ira.

Guest Fresh

I must,by definition,be a schmuck because I do not see the furnace in Hillary.However,lately I have seen the furnace in CNBC's Erin Burnett,or more correctly, I'd like to see ME in her furnace!

Ira...as you know I'm as well versed in Yiddish as any Irish guy could be. laugh

"Schmuck" is a word I don't use very often....but "Putz" is. For some reason "schmuck" seems stronger than "putz" but the true meaning would reveal, in my opinion, that "putz" is REALLY a worse thing to be called. Just an observation.

I vote for the excellent choices noted before:

Madoff, his wife, Barry Bonds, A-Rod, Olberman, Geithner and.........Gus Dudgeon. LOL

after all it IS ec.com. Booyah

Ira...as you know I'm as well versed in Yiddish as any Irish guy could be. laugh

"Schmuck" is a word I don't use very often....but "Putz" is. For some reason "schmuck" seems stronger than "putz" but the true meaning would reveal, in my opinion, that "putz" is REALLY a worse thing to be called. Just an observation.

I vote for the excellent choices noted before:

Madoff, his wife, Barry Bonds, A-Rod, Olberman, Geithner and.........Gus Dudgeon. LOL

after all it IS ec.com. Booyah

John,

That brings back memories of watching "Grumpy Old Men" the "putz" and "moron" namecalling. What exactly is the defintion of "putz"?

HT

"Putz" is sometimes a word for a crude nickname for the male genitalia. Or I've heard that it is the part of the circumsion that is removed from said genitalia. Either way....it's dreadful to be called a "putz". eek

John

or for baseball fans......Putz is the name of the new NY Met relief pitcher

All of you must be in a benificent mood not to have named...Paris Hilton,Lindsey Lohan,and Kim Kardashian..."The Reighning Queens Of Schmucks"... to this list.

They are truly from the Marie Antionette..."Let Them Eat Cake" school of sensitivity IMHO!...Ira.

HT

"Putz" is sometimes a word for a crude nickname for the male genitalia. Or I've heard that it is the part of the circumsion that is removed from said genitalia. Either way....it's dreadful to be called a "putz". eek

John

or for baseball fans......Putz is the name of the new NY Met relief pitcher

Oh dear..... eek

I'll file that one away.....