It's Finally Spring Here (Or Summer?)

Typically, where I live we can exdpecct practically any form of precipitation or temperaturehere inmid-April,but its 75 degrees here today! (24 for you meteric people.)

Marvin, my sympathies as you receive up to 6 inches of snow today. The Gulf Stream winds just didn't get there yet, and last week I, too, was freezing my hands off walking one block.

But I'm happy, and sweating,and tempted to touch that air conditioner! (I don't dare just yet).

Ahh, here comes summer! smile

Yesterday was great--today was GORGEOUS!!!

Sunny, warm and the last day of school before Spring Break! It was 80 here in Jersey today and nothing could get me into a bad mood.

Hoping to get out and do some gardening tomorrow and soak up some rays. It will be 65 degrees or so, but I'll take it!

smile --Darlene

Pretty soon it's planting time for me. Can't wait to work in the garden.

I love the warm and sunny days. Thank God I have my health back and he allows me to enjoy everyday. That's why each day has it's own beauty and merit. laugh

Remember folks, every day is a gift. We have no right to assume we'll have another one tomorrow. Never take a day for granted and only YOU can let someone else ruin your day. smile

My ex and two of our 'flu-ridden kids actually planted daylillies today and are going to try to get tulips, freesia the the like in before the REAL spring weather hits. It was another great 72 degrees here today, and one son even has a slight sunburn on his cheeks.

Good luck to them, I"ve had enough running across the alley for 36 hours, and unless invited, I'm going to take care of my own apartment, call them to say 'night, and get things back up to snuff with my lock! (besides, I'm too tired to dig up all the offspring from years of crazy seedling trees growing along the fence. Grandma's house.)

How could I forget which pocket had no bottom in it and that's where I lost my keys? I bet it was Raspberries music interfering with my thinking. What a pleasant way to lose something! haha

But I AM back!