HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHERBERRIES ! *May 3*

dianed

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHERRY !! spin

Get out there and P-A-R-T-Y !! laugh

You share you special day with, Christopher Cross, Frankie Valli, James Brown, Sugar Ray Robinson, Pete Seeger, Bing Crosby and one of our own, Anita Cottino !

On this day in music history, New York City's Philharmonic Hall at Lincoln Center announced that it would begin presenting rock, pop and jazz concerts as well as classical; and the "Beer Barrel Polka" was recorded by The Andrews Sisters.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERBERRIES!!!!

spinspinspin

Have some Raspberry filling in that luscious birthday cake, light the candles, wish for your heart's desire and celebrate!

Here's hoping you get everything you want, and some Razz concerts too! Wishing you a Raspberry-keen year!

smile --Love, Darlene

Thanks for the good wishes everyone! Wow Diane, thanks for that cool trivia, I never knew those facts! (Especially Frankie Valli-"Sherry Baby"!) I won't mention my age this year, but it's a big one! My wish would be for you-know-who to come back to L.A. again! I asked for that here last year and it happened! Thanks again!

Sherry

All the best on your special day Sherry, and it is a big one at that! Now that you're twenty-one, you and Joe go out and have a bottle of champagne on me! haha Remember to always drink responsibly. Is easy to get carried away when you are so young!

Have a very Happy Birthday! king

Reid

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Sherberries:

<strong> Muzza, you're lucky you live so far from me, I can't kick your butt!!! spinlaugh

Hope you have a really great birthday.