NFL Playoffs ... The Only Thread You'll Need

Keith Nivan

Well it didnt end the way I predicted but I must say that Grossman did all he could. The Bears defenense looked tired and confused on how to handle Smith although we only lost by a touchdown and 2 point conversion. Seatle will have an easy time with the Panthers next week.. if they can figure out how to stop Smith. Now I will make use of that tissue paper. (boys do cry)

frown

I think the Seahawks have their hands full with the Cats next week. That team is on a roll and they have peaked at the right time. John Fox and his staff have done a masterful job so far in the playoffs. Steve Smith has established himself as a big time player. Can't see how Seattle will have an easy time. As for the 69-13 prediction by CubfanMike, geeze you were way off on the score and you had the teams wrong. The Bears played the Panthers, not the Jags.

Well it didnt end the way I predicted but I must say that Grossman did all he could. The Bears defenense looked tired and confused on how to handle Smith although we only lost by a touchdown and 2 point conversion. Seatle will have an easy time with the Panthers next week.. if they can figure out how to stop Smith. Now I will make use of that tissue paper. (boys do cry)

frown

Can you videotape this and send me a copy?

frown

For crying out loud! Please stop making sports predictions. You're always wrong. I watch no football games all year long and admittedly know nothing about football. You watch it every week and know even less about it. I'm begging you CubfanMike, please stop making predictions. You're like Max Bialystock of "The Producers" with failure after failure. Hey, wait a minute, a lot of money could be made betting the opposite of all your predictions. Please disregard my previous remarks.I'm begging you, CubfanMike, please continue making predictions and PM me of your next one ASAP.

P.S. Does anyone know the name of a good bookie in the NJ area?

The home teams cost me $25 on Sunday. Even with the ref's help, Manning, once again fails to come through in the playoff clutch...And the Bears defense just choked with an average Carolina offense. You tell me that Grossman creates 21 points for the Bears at home, I'm thinking that's plenty to win... arrgh

I only got the Seattle game right. frown

Originally posted by Tony Cartmill:

The home teams cost me $25 on Sunday. Even with the ref's help, Manning, once again fails to come through in the playoff clutch...And the Bears defense just choked with an average Carolina offense. You tell me that Grossman creates 21 points for the Bears at home, I'm thinking that's plenty to win... arrgh

I only got the Seattle game right. frown[/quote

Tony, see my post above . You'll never lose another $1 again. It's a sure thing. ]

P.S. You need to clean out your box as it is full and I can't PM you.

If Grossman did "all he could", including completing, what, 2 of his first 15 passes (and not coming close on most of them - where was he throwing that ball???), then the Bears need another damn QB, OR another offensive coordinator (16 of their first 19 plays were passes - that AIN'T how they went 11-5!)....although, admittedly, Rex G. ultimately did NOT cost them that game - their lack of any sort of a pass rush did. Their defense lives or dies by their pass rush....and Delhomme had all fricking day to pass. Whatever Carolina's offensive line coach did to make adjustments since the first game - they worked!

Quote:
Originally posted by CubfanMike:

frown

For crying out loud! Please stop making sports predictions. You're always wrong. I watch no football games all year long and admittedly know nothing about football. You watch it every week and know even less about it. I'm begging you CubfanMike, please stop making predictions. You're like Max Bialystock of "The Producers" with failure after failure. Hey, wait a minute, a lot of money could be made betting the opposite of all your predictions. Please disregard my previous remarks.I'm begging you, CubfanMike, please continue making predictions and PM me of your next one ASAP.

CubfanMike,

I need your sureshot picks for this week.

Quote:

frown

You heard it here first... the Cubs will win the world series this year! Go to Vegas and place your bets!

Quote:
Originally posted by TOMMY TUNES:

Quote:

frown

You heard it here first... the Cubs will win the world series this year! Go to Vegas and place your bets!
Are you sure Mike? Cause if you're really sure about this then and only then will I feel safe enough to mortgagr the house and bet it all against the Cubs. Thanks buddy.