HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAUL DAVIE ! *Apr 26*

dianed

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAUL DAVIE spin

PARTY !! PARTY !! PARTY !! Here’s hoping it’s a happy day !! birthday

Your birth-date has a modifying influence on your life.

You are always curious and responsive to changes. Routine life is not the way you choose to live. Your birth on the 26th day of the month modifies your life path by increasing your capability to succeed in the business world. It is the 2 and 6 energies that enable you to co-ordinate well with others, in terms of work. There is a marked increase in organizational, managerial, and administrative abilities. You are efficient in handling finance. Ambitious and energetic, while generally remaining cooperative and adaptable. This birthday is practical and realistic, often seeking material satisfaction. Travelling is your favorite hobby because excitement is what you are after. You will not stand being around the one you dislike. Your love comes and goes quickly. You can be deeply in love but soon after you will be looking around for the next one.

Your true color: White

Walnut Tree (Passion) -- unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egotistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromise.

Thank you EVERYONE for all the well wishes.

Darlene, you made me blush with your kind words. I appreciate it more than words can say.

I enjoyed this birthday weekend greatly - I had two band gigs that kicked a$$, enjoyed today with my three kids (who I onlt see every other weekend) and best of all...

My wife got me a tattoo...on her! It was a brilliant piece of art on the small of her back, called "Forever" - a direct reference to our wedding at Strawberry Fields in Aug 2006 - and it had strawberries scattered throughout the design AND she worked in the the first intitials of my three kids (all "C's").

And a long time friend of mine gave me a custom, hand made Fender Strat for my birthday too! Holy cow...he gave it to me with no conditions or anything. My jaw is still on the floor over that.

I am truly blessed. So, thank you again for all these birthday greetings!