February Chat Birthday Party!

hungryeyes

You are invited to a party!

It's time to celebrate

Lets get together and wish all February babies a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

WHERE: ChatRoom

WHEN : Friday Feb 24th

TIME : 9pm CST Til ???

Lets make this an extra "sweet" celebration

So, grab your favorite beverage,snack and put on your dancin' shoes and...well,I can't say....

because...WHAT HAPPENS IN THE CHAT ROOM,STAYS IN THE CHAT ROOM haha

MARK YOUR CALENDARS------> Feb 24th

C'mon everyone join in on the fun!

See you there

G

Gina,

I have your goodies all ready for you and will be there with bells on.

Phil,

How's it going man. Think we'll have the lovely ladies to ourselves again?

Kathy,

Baby, we don't need no witnesses! Don't worry if Phil is late or can't make it...I'll take care of you. I was referring to dancing, don't know what you were thinking.

wink

Drew

Oh my! Did those men in the pretty white jackets let him out again?? I keep telling them no, no, no, not without his leash. He must have gotten to one of the nurses.

I think Phil takes his medication away from him just so he'll have a partner in crime.

NOTICE: Phil & Drew, I WILL be there with whip and chair in hand, so you better shape up. Wait, let me re-think the whip thing, Drew would probably think that was kinky. arrgh

Gina, noooooo step away from the m & m's.......

Oh dear, too late.

eek

Sugar

Ok..Ladies..I am awake and raring to go!

I am ready to sign your dance cards and I am sure Drew is also. We both hope you ladies appreciate what we do for all of you. We are the only ones with enough courage to put ourselves through this....(or should I say we both care enough to be here!! )

Looking forward to it!!!! :=)

Phil

Ok Phil, come into my web er office and let's discuss what you and Drew do (Drew do?, that sounds funny lol)for all of us. haha Oh sorry, you mean you were serious.

What's this rumor flying around the dance circles that you picked up the dance shoes Master P threw away and were seen scurring home with them. :P

Hope you are ready and looking forward to this month. Drew and I are doing a routine (he doesn't know this yet, so shhhhhh). Wait til you see what I have planned for you! Kathy, don't you dare tell him what his costume consists of,..... we may have to turn up the heat in the studio though to ward off the goosebumps. eek

Sugar

The "geezer" reference was one made by Ted awhile back about himself which I applied to myself as well. A little bit of self deprication is always in line. Now....Sugarbabe..you said I was 220..huh? Ok, don't be surprised if the "soft shoe" dancing is over for me and I wear my combat boots next time the dance marathon begins...You will regret your statement...OUCH.

Phil

Phil

You said you were the bands age, not me. I even took their ages from 2005 before their last birthdays to give you a break. 4 band members, ea. 55 = 220.

THOSE were your soft shoes???? Awwwww Phil, kiss kiss, pat pat, be nice now. Besides, I'd dance with you combat boots, walker or any other props you feel you need to keep up.

Sugar spinspin

From the Home Page where you go to Community and normally click on Message Board, move cursor to left and click on Chat. If you go to the right it will take you to Links. Once in Chat, just follow the directions and sign in. The Chat we are referring to here will take place Feb. 24 at 9 P.M. CST (adjust time accordingly) til whenever we can't keep our eyes open anymore usually. The chatroom is open at other times, but this is the one referred to in this thread.

It's great fun, with great people and we'll look forward to seeing you there and talking to you. We'll probably pick on you too, I know I will, but you can pick right back, that's half the fun.

Sugar wink

BUMP!

Darn it all - I have a show ticket on Friday night and if it is like other productions by this theater group, while well done, it will run veeerrryyyy long.

But I will try to be there...have both my snow boots and slipper socks ready for late night dancing on tired tootsies!