iPod car adapter

susana

Hey, gang - I respect your opinion on all things musical (or at least related to music) so hope someone will have some input for me. As several of you know, my job keeps me on the road a lot. So, my iPod has become one of my best friends.

I'll be in the car a lot the next few weeks in addition to my usual airplane time...so I really need my 'Berries and Eric music near! Have any of you used a car adapter for your iPods? Which one do you recommend? And is there more than one choice of a power cord to use in the cig lighter...or are they basically the same?

Muchas gracias!

ok - I'm fading fast so bear with me. I may LOL at myself when I read this tomorrow...

the way the info reads, it makes me think it is for 3g size iPods...mine is 20g...will it fit everything...

I give...eyes too scratchy...time to sleep! thanks again.

der....of course...it really is time for me to sleep, isn't it??!! and people say I am good with tech...that tells you how the long day has hit me all of a sudden!

thanks again, jeff - I'll be sure to tell you how thrilled I am with it once it arrives abnd I get to try it out!

*susana*

Sure -- let us know how you like it. As Marvin, can now attest, I am very equipped for "mobility", as I travel the world extensively, and I hire cars all over. So, having my music with me wherever I am is something quite important, and, wherever i am in the world, I have my own personal media center in my car. I also carry a bluetooth GPS that works with my Smartphone, and also other techie goodies. So, I am always ready!

Thanks, Anne. And, Jeff - lol! You got me on that one! I've been thinking about Bluetooth for my smartphone, too. I think I may have underestimated its capabilities...i.e. the fun it will add. My own fault for being so busy and not investigating past the basics. Guess I need to do some on line learning this weekend, eh?

I may not travel the world like you do, but I do travel the states...from NYC to FLA to Muskogee, OK...you name it, I've been there this year! And I need my music!! smilesmile

*susana*