365 Million Dollars..........

Raspbernie

Hi gang sorry for not posting in so long had too many weddings to work this Winter. Finally a two week rest...WHEW!!!

OK A fun thread this time now I don't want the mundane I'd pay the bills answer.....

I WANT THE ULTIMATE FANTASY WORLD ANSWER WHAT WOULD BE YOU WILDEST DREAMS IF YOU HIT THE POWER BALL LOTTERY ON SATURDAY NIGHT?

Me? I'd lik to travel to alot of places I've never seen. I'd like to get our Berry Boys together one more time and pay them for a special concert for me and my friends......

You:D!

• Like 1

I would buy a Strad or an Amati, retire and begin a masters in performance at CIM, contribute to some special charities, set up scholarships for high school students in my school district to continue in music, make a major contribution to this website and Kays, and, after putting a "nest egg" away, sign the rest over to the guys, who would know exactly what to do to make my dreams and yours come true.

smile --D

• 9 years later...

Since it's now 2015 and such a great thread I thought Bernie's question was worth bringing back.

I see my family, friends and including myself just trying to get by. I would ensure that they were

all comfortably taken care of first because these are the people that matter most in my life. I've

never had the opportunity to feel like it's like to own a house so I would do just that. Buy a small house.

Contribute to charity, seniors, homeless shelters and to animal welfare organizations. Maybe take a trip

to some beautiful exotic island or place and walk the beach and enjoy my life. Don't know what to invest

some of that money into but.... with good legal advice I would do just that and last but not least I would rent 

a BIG place or stadium and pay BIG bucks to bring Raspberries back and hope the stadium is big enough

so "we" all can experience that once in a lifetime feeling again!.........

AND....one last thing or thought....I always thought I'd marry Eric someday but money can't buy that and

maybe that was just my dream because.....Bernie is what I see.

Who's next?.....