HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEW BUNDLES ! *Dec 28*

dianed

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LEW! DAVE! Whoever the heck you are, you had me the second you got all sarcastic after I started posting here. Since then, I was always “in the mood for Lew†and you've been a rollercoaster of fun for me. Meeting you was so great and I thank you again for taking the time out to come into NYC on that rainy day in November!

At the risk of being thrown out of James' harem, which I am not even apart of yet, I did a special video for you that I embedded into my myspace. I feel as bad as I look, but I couldn't pass up sending some video luv your way! hahaeye This is sooooooooooo being deleted tomorrow! :P

www.myspace.com/ianslass

Mwah, Mwah and Mwah! Happy Birthday!

birthday

Wendy

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEW BUNDLES!!!

spinspinspin

A VERY Happy Birthday to our own "Bundle of Joy," LEW!!! You've brightened so many days for me with your outrageous antics at EC.com and who could ever forget your hijinks at WABs and your almost marriage to Dianed?!

Wishing you the happiest birthday possible and your heart's desire on your special day and in the coming year.

Be well and be happy. I love ya!

smile -- heartpump Love, Darlene

Just who the f#@k is Lew Bundles?

I'll tell you who he is.

He is the funniest, most clever life of the party you are likely to meet on this board or in person. He is also caring, a great friend and father. He is my fave poster and I can call him friend not just cyber-friend.

So here's to you Lewey Boy! May your future years be much better than your recent past ones.

Your board brother,

TOMMY TUNES

P.S. Hurry up and get back to Sparta for a visit and stop wasting your Sparta money on wasteful trips to NYC. Kathy,Pierson and I miss you.

Thanks for the wishes and sentiments everyone...It is well appreciated...a couple of notes though...

Diane...Thanx for the job you do on these birthdays...I know that they are time consuming, but the specialized individualization of them make them entertaining and informative...

Wendy...What a great saLEWte...That video was stLEWpendous...I havent had any woman sing that hoarsly to me since I deejayed a weddding at a nursing home and right after the garter and Ben Gay toss an Italian octagenerian lady, caressed my face with her four fingers and started singing to me "Cella LEWna" and "Al Di Lew" after doing too many dollar shots of paprika...

Tommy Tunes...While I appreciate your posts, you need to come around here more often...You are getting rusty...You didnt even remember that with one more post, you would automatically have been entered in the "Trif*cta Ass Kissing" monthly contest where you can win an autographed "Got Chapstick" photo of Ira...

Wendy...What a great saLEWte...That video was stLEWpendous...I havent had any woman sing that hoarsly to me since I deejayed a weddding at a nursing home and right after the garter and Ben Gay toss an Italian octagenerian lady, caressed my face with her four fingers and started singing to me "Cella LEWna" and "Al Di Lew" after doing too many dollar shots of paprika...

You're welcome Lew! Told you I'd look as bad as I sounded. I removed the video the second I heard you watched it. What one won't do for LEWve!

JohnO - LOL.

Hey Wendy a little scary ain't it? Funny but good comments can be just as frightening as bad ones, don't you agree?

I didn't get the chance to see it. I'll trade you. Put yours up and I'll put mine up?

The only frightening thing was my video and you are now one of many who asked to see it again. So I put it back up.

www.myspace.com/ianslass

scroll down to the ABOUT ME section.

HOWEVER, please know I am feeling better and swear I will never scare you all this much again. But Lew was worth it! lol heartpump

Hey Wendy -- I went to your page just now and did not see the video link. Did you remove it again?? If you are willing, can you put it back up?

I removed it Daisy...I put it up for another day and it’s down. I’ll email you the direct link. So now, time to share your video as I shared mine! laugh