Westminster Dog Show....any animal lovers?

raspberrywolf

Good deal, Adrienne. The big birds do take some time to deal with. We lost two nice Cockatiels to various ills and a couple of the Eclectus are picking at themselves (what else is new?), but other than that, everyone seems pretty happy. We are redoing our patio to provide a secure area for some outside time. A little sunshine might help out the pluckers!

White Plains is the capital for dog and cat lovers. Everyone in that part of New York seems to take their pets everywhere, to begin with.......and there are always small planes and limited space into that airport....so when the dog show is on, people are going whichever airport they can find space for their pet.....sometimes ending up in Hartford or Philly.

I am going to White Plains in an hour! My son goes to college near there and we are going to see Brian Stokes Mitchell perform there tonight.

I just dropped the baby off at a new boarding place near me...I got "The Look" as I walked out the door. I tell myself she will love it because she will be able to romp with other dogs her size (Dobermans and Shepards) on a farm.