Where's Lew Bundles?...

TOMMY TUNES

... and why haven't we heard from him? Has he been silenced by the powers to be over his trifectas OR has he been lulled to sleep by the lame-o posts on board since the LA show. With all the sacharine and sucking up posts since the LA show is it possible darlene has found a way to post using other board members names or worse has she taken over their bodies. Even the great Tony Cartmill has been overcome a bit. Marvin, get us some thing interesting to post about like you usually do. Kirk, sugarBabi7, stringer,Jimmy the Nick, Mathew C. Clark, raspberrywine, come back to your senses . If I wanted to read darlene's posts I would read "Darlene's posts".

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of Lew,I just learned thatSirius satellite radiowill devote one of its channels exclusively to the music of Bruce Springsteen from Nov. 1 to Jan.31.It will include rre tracks, a new Springsteen interview with writer Dave Marsh and interviews with members of Sprinsteen's E Street Band. Won't Lew be thrilled.