You Can Now Check It Out!

gordharris

//ericcarmen.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif" alt="smile" title="smile" height="15" width="15" /> :

Anyone want to check out the painting I did of Eric Carmen/Raspberries on www.thedesignhouse.ca can now, ok

Let me know what you think.

Click on artist gallery, then click on Gordon harris, ok

Cool man, nice work. Thanks for sharing with us smile

The work of art had taken me, three weeks.

For the reason, is that when your on a disability

income, you have all the time in the world, all day to work on something like that.

I would like to work on a pen & ink of Eric & the other members, I thought of maybe doing one of the reunion get together and adding a eric picture/portrait blend.

I have a few more paintings going up within the next three weeks.

Your painting of Eric is great, Gord! All of your paintings are! I was really looking forward to seeing it, and it's wonderful. Your sensitive, beautiful nature comes out in your paintings. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us. I DO love the colors you chose for the background, like you said we would!

smile --Darlene

The other paintings you saw were extremely great, then again, they use oils, oil paints are better than Arcrylic Paints.

But, you know, I can draw and paint people well, like not the others as well as I do.

The Dinosaures are awesome the guy who painted them had works with Disney and other film studios.

This site is brand new, so far, it's looking good.