Jim Bonfanti's team going to the Super Bowl!

Cozmik

We were robbed. Seattle should not have had a touchdown called back for offense interference (hardly touched him) and Steelers had one that shfould not have counteted.. theres the game right there.

We could have, should have won it despite uncharecteristically dropping so many passes.

Seattle had more points during the season than any team, and were one of the least penalized teams. Go figure.

Obviously my objectivity is bound to be viewed as suspect.

Seattle Steve

We were robbed. Seattle should not have had a touchdown called back for offense interference (hardly touched him) and Steelers had one that shfould not have counteted.. theres the game right there.

Ignoring that your wrong about those calls wink , lets do the math if both those calls were reversed:

Give the Seahawks 7 points for the TD and the extra point but they don't get the 3 points for the field goal they got instead. That's +4 for the Seahawks, for 14.

Take away the Steelers TD and extra point. So then they are 4th and goal with inches. The score at that point is 0-3 Seattle (0-7 in our hypothetical) Its possible Cowher might try to punch it in on 4th down, but with that small a Seattle lead that early in the game he's going to take the ridiculously easy field goal for 3 pts. That's 4 pts net loss for the Steelers.

That makes the score 17-14 Steelers. So reversing those calls does not give the Seahawks the game.

I personally had little rooting interest in the game, and was leaning toward Pittsburgh at the start......but....found myself rooting for Seattle the 2nd half, due to piss-poor officiating, practically all of which went the Steelers' way. For Chrissake, let the guys play in the Superbowl!!! I don't blame Holmgren for being upset.

I was only addressing the 2 calls that he said "were the game right there". Those 2 calls wouldn't have made the diference. If you want to address all the questionable calls then don't forget the Seahawks getting an incomplete pass when the receiver took 3 steps after catching it and dropping it right where the only person around was a Steeler. That was a clearly a fumble that got whistled down too soon.

Pizza will do good in SD. I'm glad he chose to forget the DH for another year.

Being Florida born and bred; and learning patience as a Braves fan in the '70's, I'm a Tampa Bay Devil Rays supporter. I still love my Braves, but I keep hoping for the year then they can manage to have a good 1st half to go with their good 2nd half!

I'll say this, and then duck and run since I'm surrounded by Cards die hards (hey, I like them, too!) ....but I agree CubfanMike...I love dem Cubbies and hope to make it to a game this year.

Guess I'll sign out now since my firewall hates me again when I go to the chatroom....grrrr....