RazCat feline photo for grins

Gene

Gene,

Great picture, my friend! Oscar looks like (late) cats, Rudy and Theo, who died in 2002 and 2003. Their mom was a pure-bred Siamese, their dad was a tiger.... Oscar looks like a similar mix, with the short hair, beige color, and markings. Am I right?

--Larry

Oscar(and his Aunt Katie) are both Singapura. I'm sure the DNA would link them all back to the Far East. On this link Katie is the second one: http://www.storybookday.com/Slideshows/Kitties2008/index.htm

I have quite the zoo. And Bernie, Sure!

Oscar really did take a swipe and run off.

http://www.storybookday.com/Images/RazCat2.jpg

Oscar looks like he's playing a little air guitar with his paw. Or maybe he's showing Wally how it's done....

Looks like an Abbysinian to me. Most cats are derived from the middle east. At least most domestic cats.

I laughed my head off when our first ever cat fell off of the TV trying to get a football during a Superbowl in the '70's.

Oh I may have a dog BUT I am a true animal lover and that photo belongs in the Louvre because it is simply priceless!! I Love it!!! Also the slideshow made me say "aaaaw ever cute" so many times I lost count. I think it is about the fourth picture in and I believe it is Oscar...he looks to have "Hungry Eyes";-) Looks like we have a to start a new fanclub for da kitties!