Special Guests at WAB's

ericphan

Let's post the odds for special guests at WAB's:

Eric 50:1 (wanted to come but some of us EC.com stalkers scared him away).

Dave or Wally 25:1 (Dave is looking at advanced album sales and weighing whether or not he can afford the flight from Arizona. Wally's wife said she would divorce him if he shows up (hmmm, maybe we better improve his odds).

Jim 5:1 (Had such a great time last year, wouldn't miss it for the world)

Al 1:1 (Can't expect Al to miss this PR opportunity)

Billy or Paul 10:1 (Maybe a scheduling conflict but would love to attend)

My guess is one or a few of the above will be there...any other guesses?

I hope they have an Arena in Sayreville because Bernie's house won't be able to handle the crowd next year.

...even though posted at 50-1, I thought the odds were truly much better that he would actually show up but I didn't want to get my hopes up too high. Good thing the select few with the inside info didn't phone in a lot of bets at the last minute, I would have gone broke!

...and how was it that Marvin was right saying "4 of the 7", he must have been one of those insiders too!

...and how was it that Marvin was right saying "4 of the 7", he must have been one of those insiders too!

Marvin was not an "insider" and did not know a thing. Kathy and I kept the secret that Eric was attending from 95% of the attendees, including Kiwi and Muzza, who (believe it or not) came all the way from New Zealand just to see the rest of the EC.com family! They had no advance warning. I only wish I could have seen their faces when Eric walked into the house!

Bernie