Tony's Home!

darlene

I just got off the phone with Tony Cartmill. His surgery went fine, and he's back at home recovering. He's in some pain, which he expected, but has medication for that.

I read him posts from well-wishers that he missed reading last night and he sends everyone his thanks for all the good wishes. He said he's looking forward to coming back on the board and spending time with us all.

smile --Darlene

He sounded very happy to hear from someone on the board, "relaxed" and a bit groggy, but otherwise fine and glad that it was over. He was encouraged by his doctor to get up and walk around a bit and was able to. Sending lots and lots of raspberry lemonade your way, Tony!

smile --Darlene

I just got off the phone with Tony Cartmill. His surgery went fine, and he's back at home recovering. He's in some pain, which he expected, but has medication for that.

I read him posts from well-wishers that he missed reading last night and he sends everyone his thanks for all the good wishes. He said he's looking forward to coming back on the board and spending time with us all.

smile --Darlene

Darlene, it certainly was very considerate of you to call Tony and let everyone know how he is doing. I must admit that I am the Member Welfare Chairperson for two clubs, and when I first read your post, for a few brief seconds, I panicked thinking I was late in sending a get well card from one of the clubs. eek

Tony, I'm new to this message board, but I think that I am safe in wishing you...conservative dreams, that the hospital staff allowed you to wear your Bill O'Reilly Factor Gear during your stay and that Nurse CarmenSmalley didn't arrive at the hospital in time to shave you for your operation (I'm only kidding CarmenSmalley!).

"Play On"!

Jeff