Redbone Concert/Hall Induction

Billy K.

This is an interesting thing.....Redbone is regarded my most(for all practical purposes)a "one-hit wonder", and is a group most haven't heard of in years.......is having this big outdoor gig coming up.

White River Ampitheater is not exactly a stadium gig, but is still sizable....similar to the size of California's "Shorline" or Denver's "Red Rocks".

They are being inducted into the Native American Hall of Fame. Of course, one of the tribes owns the White River, otherwise this gig would never happen.

Should be interesting to see how this show turns out.

The show was last Saturday. Redbone was started by brothers, Pat and Lolly Vegas (nee Vasquez). They went through several drummers (even during their prime) and a few guitarists over the years. Lolly had to quit performing about ten years ago due to ill health but Pat still fronts the band. I believe Lolly sang "Come and Get Your Love". I think "Come and Get Your Love" was used recently on some tv commercial.