chris hess

Chris:

If you want to hear a truly great Beatles band, check out the Fab Faux. No cheesy costumes or fake facial hair, just an incredible note-for-note replication of the Beatles music played with incredible musicianship and passion. If you closed your eyes, you would swear it's the Beatles on stage.

Rich

Chris,

I have seen 1964 The Tribute twice and they are an awesome band. They are from Akron, OH and still play many dates during the year. Some of their concerts are private affairs and most of them are open to the public.

Another band I would like to see is Beatlejuice. It is out of the Boston, MA area and features the lead singer of Boston...Mr. Brad Delp. I have not seen them but have hear they are very very good. Anyone out there seen Beatlejuice?

Phil

Another band I would like to see is Beatlejuice. It is out of the Boston, MA area and features the lead singer of Boston...Mr. Brad Delp. I have not seen them but have hear they are very very good. Anyone out there seen Beatlejuice?

Phil

Believe it or not, I tracked down a bootleg DVD of them on EBay about a year ago. Although the sound quality is less then perfect, Brad does a fantastic job of alternately sounding like John AND Paul.

Although I'm not a huge fan of tribute bands, I saw American English a couple of years ago. They're from the Chicago area, but travel the country at fests during the summer. They not only cover thier whole career, but also include solo material from 1971...

Jeff