Circus "Stop,Wait & Listen"

Duane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypgE1d2TPrE

"Circus Was One Of The Most Popular Bands In Cleveland, Ohio During The Early 70's. Several Of Its Members Went On To Play With Other Successful Artists Such As Eric Carmen & Michael Stanley. This Song Was A Favorite On The Old "Upbeat" TV Show That Featured Local & National Groups Playing Their Music While The Kids Would Scream And Dance! This Power Pop Gem Only Made It To #91 Nationally, But It Should Have Been A Hit! Listen To The Excellent Production & Cool "Scratching" Rock Guitar On "Stop, Wait & Listen" From Circus In 1973" MusicMike2

Sher...I'd never heard this song until last night! I was doing an EC search on YouTube and came across this way down the list. I almost turned it off during MusicMike's intro...glad I stuck it out. Great song...should've been a hit. It's been in my head all day.

I was hoping it'd be a trip down memory lane for EC and the Cleveland area people and a great "new" song for those like me that didn't hear it back then. Glad you enjoyed it.

Duane