The ultimate chick song?

LC

eek Popdude and LC: those are two BAD videos.

I mean really bad.

If you want to see a chick video, check this out

http://www.clarksonline.com/multimedia/#vids and click on Shimmy Low.

These guys are so cute!! I saw them live this past summer, they are even cuter in person!!

I know this chick likes to watch the dudes, not other chicks. laugh

Debbie

Annie, re: Stevie Nicks...

Re: Stevie Nicks..... I put her firmly in both camps --- "chick music" because she's independent and tough ("Stop Draggin' My Heart Around"), and "dude music" because she's so haunting ("Sisters of the Moon") and because, well, just look at her. (What else could we do?)

Well, since you guys brought up the Gloria Gaynor song, "I Will Survive" I've been sitting here giggling thinking about what a hilarious video I could shoot for YouTube. Bear with me--but as some of you may know, I work in a nursing home and I entertain with my keyboard. Now, I LOVE the old classics that my clients love, but sometimes I like to "shake things up" a bit! My favorite thing to do, is to hand out rhythm band instruments and play "I Will Survive" with disco accompaniament! It's a total riot! The staff comes running, my boss walks in with her jaw on the floor! Here are all these 80, 90+ year olds, jamming to a disco song!

Seriously, I almost wet myself everytime I do it!

--Julie

Well, since you guys brought up the Gloria Gaynor song, "I Will Survive" I've been sitting here giggling thinking about what a hilarious video I could shoot for YouTube. Bear with me--but as some of you may know, I work in a nursing home and I entertain with my keyboard. Now, I LOVE the old classics that my clients love, but sometimes I like to "shake things up" a bit! My favorite thing to do, is to hand out rhythm band instruments and play "I Will Survive" with disco accompaniament! It's a total riot! The staff comes running, my boss walks in with her jaw on the floor! Here are all these 80, 90+ year olds, jamming to a disco song!

Seriously, I almost wet myself everytime I do it!

--Julie

*Does anybody remember an old movie called Road Scholar? I remember this guy drives across America and films all these odd things he runs across... one was a Nursing Home punk band... Did I mention this was a real documentary and it was not made up?

Way too funny.

• 14 years later...