Jesse Bryson

Maryanne

Last night I had one of the biggest thrills of my life. Jesse Bryson was playing at the Beachland Ballroom in Cleveland and we drove up to see him. It was a Drop Dead, Kick Ass, Absolutley AWESOME Rock and Roll evening. Jesse is outstanding. His music, his voice and his guitar playing just keep getting better and better. He came over and talked with us and treated us like he CARED if we were having a good time... Kay came over and talked with us for over an hour. We had a wonderful evening with 2 remarkably caring people....... If any one has the opportunity to see Jesse LIVE I recommend you go. You will NOT be disappointed. His music and guitar playing just blew us away...... PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!! Anyone who was fortunate enough to have seen Wally in his 20's would have to agree it is like watching a remake of history...... Jesse is outstanding. I can't wait for his next CD... I already own the first 2 and have them memorized... Thanks to Jesse and Kay for making us feel like we were part of their family and friends.... Maryanne and Scott

It sounds like a wonderful evening, Maryanne. When I first saw Jesse my thought was "It's like seeing Wally at his age again." And I'm sure seeing and hearing him perform is like seeing Wally in the old days. Thanks for sharing this with us!

smile --Darlene