EC/Raspberries Fan-- "Re-union" in December

Tiggsherby

One of our West Coast friends (from SanDiego) is headed east for the holidays and will be in Pennsylvania the last week-end of December.

Anyone out there interested in a fan reunion maybe in North Jersey or NYC that Saturday or Sunday?

You guys from up there, any suggestions as to a place or a thing to do?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sherry, Jill and I were just talking about you last night and how we loved meeting you. You and your hubby were so much fun- we really enjoyed your company. PLEASE come down to San Diego and I am sure you will fit into my suitcase!! We would love to have you!

Tim, your such a traveler- sure you can't come?

After all, you were the one we hung out with last November at the HOB- it sure was a night I will never forget!

Anna R said:

Tim, your such a traveler- sure you can't come?

After all, you were the one we hung out with last November at the HOB- it sure was a night I will never forget!

Yes - The HOB was a great night, and I'm glad we hung around as long as we did after the show so we could say hello to Jim & Barb, Wally, Dave, and Eric! After waiting in the cold before the show, the meet and greet went by too fast! ;)

Tim

AnniekNY said:

I would consider having y'all at my house - it's in Orange County NY - 15 minutes from the Jersey border - would meeting at a place in NYC suit everyone better? I would do that too!

I'm too am in Orange County! Wait, OC, CA...WORD! that's not gonna work. frown

If you guys get something going on the east coast...maybe in So Cal we can meet up too. I just know one other Berries fan here. Otherwise, I'm "all by myself" and ya know I, "dont wanna be all by myself, anymore." :(

Seriously, I wrote that on purpose, I just drank a lot of coffee! :lol:

Wendy

You are too funny, Wendy...get yourself out here again!!!

A 2008 "I Wanna Be With You" Party is going on the books!! Just leet me know what thew date is so i can make sure I don't have any clients!!!

I'm thinking Saturday, December 27 - a 2 p.m. start - no end in sight kinda party.....

Who's up for a BerriesFest?

AnniekNY said:

Who's up for a BerriesFest?

I am...I'm up for any fest! Tell me where and when.

After my best friend Tammi met Lew and Bernie...she said, "Do they do Raspberries Fests?" I said, "don't know, we both we're too busy doing Bay City Rollers fest, I never noticed." Yes, that was my life for a while - organizing Rollers fests. Now you all are stuck with me! lol