One More

chris hess

Our Annie (15) had an incredible time! She knew every single song and was blown away by them. She was also absolutely shocked by how good Eric was to her at the meet and greet. She knew that he could have easily brushed a kid aside in favor of the adults but he posed for two pictures and gave her a big hug! This is a very happy young lady!

HT from Mo said:

MAM,

Where were you? Did you leave after the show?

We were in the first 2 seats in row AA just left of center. GREAT seats. Got to sit next to a friend of Wally's. Him and my wife had quite the interesting conversation about Cleveland bands. He used to be in a band called "Medusa" I guess.

Yup, we left afterwards cause it had been mentioned various times that this show wouldn't have a meet & greet. I'm not one to hang around trying to get back stage if it's not ok'd by the band. We were going to go to Emmett Otters before the show to meet some board members but I noticed that all of the chairs had arms. Unfortunately, they're not made for the "full-figured" man. I did get to see Marlene for a brief second over at the Star Restaurant though.

Drat, Darn, Fooey, Fiddlesticks, and other choice words! :lol: Still, one hell of a concert!

There was no formal meet and greet. I missed seeing them also since I headed back to my Hotel to get a bit of sleep before I drove home. From what I understand, the band was kind enough to spend some time in their Hotel lobby with fans before they headed to their rooms. That's cool that they stopped to say hello to everyone instead of zooming by them - It shows again how much they genuinely appreciate their fans! :)

Tim

From what I've heard, the scene at the Wyndham must've been like after some of the pro skating competititons I've attended...everyone would wait in the lobby of the skaters' hotel for the skaters to trickle back in at the end of the night...and the revelry and conversation and picture-posing and autographing would go on until the wee small hours...

I didn't get into all that this time because I had a ride home to catch with my cousin and sister, but I'm glad so many people did, especially the ones who have never been to a meet and greet!

I am also pleased to see that the younger generation is taking up the Raspberries banner so eagerly...gives me hope for the future! We have a lot of bright and wonderful kids in this bunch and they are becoming 'Berries fans while still young...what could be better? (Now I just gotta recruit the nieces...you know, the ones with the Klawon blood? LOL!)

Gene said:

The band spent SOME time in the lobby? I left somewhere around 3:30am and people, including band members, were still in the lobby. From what I gather the hotel was ready for everyone to go to bed or go outside by about 4:00.

Wow - If I knew people would be milling around that long I would have swung by to say goodbye on my way out of Cleveland. I checked out of my Hotel at 3:30am! :blink:

That is extra cool that they hung around that long.

Tim