New Raspberries Tour Dates Announced

Tiggsherby

There is an Anchorage news co-anchor transplanted from Ft. Lauderdale. Every year she went "home" for vacation and when she returned to Alaska, she raved about Krispy Kreme donuts and always took a couple of dozen back to Anchorage for the crew at the station. About seven years ago, Burger King went out of business on a busy intersection. A nearby church bought the building for their radio station, but before they started renovating, someone hung an official sign saying "Coming Soon to this location: Krispy Kreme" complete with the logo - it was April 1st. Even though it was a joke on one person, all of the radio and t.v. stations in town were talking about it as news before the sign was removed in mid-morning. Needless to say - there were a whole lot of very disappointed people in Anchorage when the truth came out.

harry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so mad at you right now! I almost fell off my exercise ball ( my work chair) when I saw this post!

I could have hurt myself and then you would be feeling pretty bad wouldn't you? ARGHH!!!

Anna

It was a REALLY good April fools though....but I am still mad!

:angry:

Harry, my friend, you got me! I checked in this morning at around 8:30, saw your title, and my heart skipped a beat.... And then the crushing letdown of your post.... Ouch!

I wonder if you "got" Eric, too. I saw earlier that his name was listed as being online.... He probably thought, "Whhhaaatt? We're touring?!? And no one told me about it...?"

You guys are too easy....I'm more surprised that Bernie didn't think of doing something more creative!

The truth be told is that Eric agreed to do a solo show in my backyard on Memorial Day Sunday weekend during my annual wiffleball party and picnic. .....and you are all invited!

:lol::lol::lol:

Tiggsherby said:

You guys are too easy....I'm more surprised that Bernie didn't think of doing something more creative!

The truth be told is that Eric agreed to do a solo show in my backyard on Memorial Day Sunday weekend during my annual wiffleball party and picnic. .....and you are all invited!

:lol::lol::lol:

Harry.... :angry: