Fan Reunion in NYC Pictures

Anna R

Ok, per a few requests, I am posting 3 pictures that Ira took with his camera in NYC when we all met on Dec 28th.

The first one is of me and the ever so fun Diane!

fan_reunion-01.jpg

the next one is of all of us. From left to right: Maggie Clarke, Lew Bundles, Dianed, me, Tiggsherby (Harry), Gman, Ira and JohnP.

fan_reunion-02.jpg

If anyone else has pictures you can email them to me and I will post them.

I had so much fun meeting everyone.

You all are a special bunch! heartpump

I look forward to the next time...

So the boys of ec.com are really hot and I haven't been lied too! ;) Yawza!

Ira, in the last photo you look a lot like one of the wonderful men that I’ve had in my life, Michael Stern. He was my boss years ago when I lost him to a heart condition. When I opened this photo, no kidding, my eyes got all watery. For one second, Michael was smiling at me once again.

It’s terrific to put faces to names. I wish I could have been there. We need to do something like this in So California. Fan get togethers are great!

Thanks for posting, Anna...

• 2 weeks later...
John P said:

Thanks Anna. Unfortunately the flash of the camera made my eyes close which is always the case with me. Any suggestions how to prevent this? Please!

You know John, I always seem to react the same way when a flash goes off. It really is a miracle that my eyes were open! I guess I was far enough away.

You guys are all so sweet! This is why I love this site.

I wish I had more pictures- actually the pictures are from our very own Ira's camera. My son took ours when he did some sightseeing of NYC, so I didn't have it there to get my own pictures. SO really we have to THANK IRA!!!

I really look forward to WAB and hope that many of us who have not met, will!