A Very Special Night!

Sherberries

I just want to say that last night was my first Raspberries concert, and despite the technical problems, I'm still floating on a cloud today! I got to see the RASPBERRIES! Something I wasn't sure I would ever do. It was also a pleasure to meet all you board members. I also want to say that Reid, you and Anne were so cute at dinner holding hands, so romantic! Thanks everyone! I'll WILL Remember!!

Sherry

Congratulations on seeing Raspberries live for the first time!!! The cloud you're on is so soft and pink and fluffy, isn't it? You won't be coming down for awhile, either.

There aren't many things in life that are so much better in reality than what you hoped/dreamed they would be. A Raspberries concert is one of those things--it goes *WAY* beyond all expectations.

Enjoy!

:) --Darlene

Aw com'on Sherry, you're making me blush. Humble apologies for being somewhat (well, maybe a lot) distracted. I really wanted to spend some time talking to you and Joe.

I am so glad you enjoyed your first outing with Raspberries. I remember the first complete show that I saw was thirty-three years ago, a few blocks up Sunset at the Whiskey. I got a wicked case of the tingles then and still get them now everytime that curtain rises. When the 'berries come to play, they mean business, no matter what the circumstances.

It certainly was a night of surpises. :(:)

WAAAAHHHHH!!!! I AM SO BUMMED! I wanted to go so badly. I love my husband, but it SUCKS being married to someone who is tone deaf and cannot appreciate the joy of seeing your favorite band and listening to them play LIVE! Anaheim was great, but it would have been great to see them at the HOB again. Sorry, AnnaR, Reid, Kirk, myself....

All I need to hear is the opening of "I Wanna Be With You", and then suddenly the world seems a better place, everyone is a friend, and there is no such thing as ear monitor malfunction. Yes I live in an idealistic world, but surrounded by Raspberries music and fans, it's all that matters.

Reid!!

I want SO badly to come to Cleveland!! UGHH!!

I envy you my man!

It was so good to see you again. Ann(e) seems like a very sweet gal- wish we could have spent more time talking to you both.

I never looked at the tshirt after the guys signed it- did it come out alright?

Anna

I agree with you, Marvin. It always means, to quote an old Broadway song, "Another Opening, Another Show"!

I remember Herman once telling me wryly, "You could have a car accident and the whole world could be collapsing around your ears, but if you're playing well, you're happy as a clam and everything's right with the world." Well, he's absolutely right. Now there's one other thing that makes me that joyous--being at another Raspberries concert!

:) --Darlene

Hey Kirk,

I found your picture with the band at the Oct 2005 M&G at the HOB. I started liking them because my sister loved (loves) Eric. So after the M&G, I downloaded the picture I took with my sister and the band and I cropped out everyone but Eric and my sister and then made an 8x10 of the 2 of them and framed it for her. Too bad she missed seeing them this year - the M&G was so much more informal, she would have been able to talk to Eric, which would have been her dream come true. :)

Ann, I gotta agree with you- your sister would have loved the Grove meet and greet! I leave that 2005 pic of me and the band on myspace because it always brings a smile to my face every time I go there. Someday I'll change it...maybe...maybe not :lol: Kirk.