Sharpies

Trindy

It seems some people here are having a good laugh at my "Sharpies should be provided at the meet-and-greets" suggestion. Well, laugh if you will, and it's certainly not a necessity--but it sure would be a nice courtesy.

Whatever. It's not that important. At least it's not so important that I think people should still be laughing over the very notion. All I know is, I've seen it done in an organized way and it works.

After paying thirty-six dollars for a normally six buck bottle of "Little Penguin" at the last Sunset Strip show, you would hope there would be fresh Sharpies for everyone. Still, I don't like to leave anything to chance so I'm coming loaded for bear. Rental units will be available for EC.com members only, but you have to ask nice. :lol:

• 1 month later...
Trindy said:

It seems some people here are having a good laugh at my "Sharpies should be provided at the meet-and-greets" suggestion. Well, laugh if you will...

Whatever. It's not that important. At least it's not so important that I think people should still be laughing over the very notion.

:lol::lol::lol: