Winter Dreams

Eric, having heard the Pete Cetera version of , I believe, I Wanna Take Forever Tonight, have there been further inquires from other artists to record any of the other great songs from Winter Dreams? I thought that I Was Born To Love You would become the second "pop standard" in your remarkable career. Could you also comment on the US release, some time after the original import release?

Knowing Marvin, he must have gone underground. I suspect he got one too many slaps on the wrist for being honest with his transparent opinions. If any of you knew him as well as I do, you couldn't meet a more generous, caring, thoughtful and honest person,....and I do miss his intense and thought-provoking commentary.

I too have had my share of moments of un-diplomatic opinions, and have received some nasty emails and postings. I even got a new nickname out of it.

Bahooey

Marvin is still very busy with his projects, from his emails. he probably realized he got more done in the real world recently...

If I only had the discipline.

Still, The fact that Eric is actually blowing us away with his cool responses, I thought that would make Marvin regain his addiction.

Lydia's coming back soon, The Sensitive Canadian should too...

Finally, Tunes, one I recognize: Somethin's Comin' from West Side Story. Oops, this wasn't a NAME THAT TUNE, was it? :(

Ah come on, "Bahooey" (you sure you like that nickname?!), I love you and my post wasn't nasty, was it? It wasn't meant to be...

You, by *any* name, are still just as sweet.

:) --Love, Darlene

PS I got a wonderful e-mail from Lydia, who *is* coming back. Her Dad was very ill and she went through quite a lot, but she will explain it all. I was tickled pink to hear from her and am so glad she's alright. Marvin would *love* to be on the board with Eric sharing so much. We love Marvin as much as we do "Bahooey" (I can't get used to that name!) Now is a great time for everyone to "come back."

darlene said:

I got a wonderful e-mail from Lydia, who *is* coming back. Her Dad was very ill and she went through quite a lot, but she will explain it all. I was tickled pink to hear from her and am so glad she's alright. Marvin would *love* to be on the board with Eric sharing so much. We love Marvin as much as we do "Bahooey" (I can't get used to that name!) Now is a great time for everyone to "come back."

Darlene,

Based on the above post I think you would find the last few posts on "TNTT" thread rather interesting. Give it a look.

darlene said:

PS I got a wonderful e-mail from Lydia, who *is* coming back. Her Dad was very ill and she went through quite a lot, but she will explain it all. I was tickled pink to hear from her and am so glad she's alright.

I got one too. It wasn't as sweet and wonderful, but somewhere in there, she did say she would be back.

...Sort of like Ahh-nold said in the 1st "Terminator" movie...

CQ, yeah, I do know that ...of course! That was my othe rnickname...Golden...coined (pun intended) by my Math teacher in grade 10.

The Dore's are known in the arts world, the most famous being Gustave Doré. We have a slew of film and music producers, singers, dancers, writers, artists and woodworkers in the family...I got the music and the woodworking...my borthers the art and the writing.

bahooey