Well, Today Was The Big Day...

I can now officially tell you that my legal ordeal is pretty much over. I went to court today, and without getting into all the specifics I can say that everything went very well. I want to thank you all for your concern and your kindness. 2007 has gotten off to a pretty rocky start, but I see good things on the horizon. I appreciate your patience while all this was going on. I'm feeling better now, and things are starting to return to some kind of "normal." Thanks again to everyone.

xoxoxo Eric

Whew !!! I bet you're glad that's over...and so are we !!

Now that your life is returning to a somewhat normal state...

Let's Pretend the early part of this year never happened. You're Starting Over, Drivin' Around in a brand new sports car, listening to Cruisin' Music; legal issues that went well and a CD/DVD will soon hit the shelves. So, Tonight, why not ponder how you can Go All The Way to make the rest of this year absolutely unforgettable, for you and your very faithful "little army" of fans :wub: . So, lets Get It Moving, get back on that stage and do what you do best !!!! We're Waiting!!! ;)

(My creative side finally came through on my 1400th post !!)

Congratulations Eric.

Go.."Take your Jaguar...down to the track,

(an') Hitch it to the back of your Cadillac"..."

And enjoy a beautiful ride on a Spring day in Ohio with your family and with your Indians (16-8) in first place! :) -Ira.

I'm really glad Eric -- I can feel for you -- I know of (unfortunately) recurring petty, pesty legal issues (ex wife, in particular!), and family loss ... it's a very nice feeling when we move past these things, and we have positive things ahead to look forward to ... it's a free feeling ... and I always have my sports cars as well! Always a testosterone lifter!

I'm so glad for you and your family, Eric. I echo Tony's sentiments as well - I hope you take something greater away from this legal experience than just lawyers bills and a heavy heart. We all make mistakes, huge ones sometimes. But friends stay with you and, Eric, we've never left you.

love ya, Mr. C.

Eric this is great news. I believe it takes a lot of courage to come and start this thread because you are revealing something of yourself that IS very private.

Thanks for doing that and welcome back. You have brought some great topics for us to discuss/debate and I think Kirk's comment reflects how much we were missing that. :lol:

Muzza :cool: