Playing By Ear

Braves fan

Absolutely Kiwi!! I do believe this is one of the coldest winters I remember, especially for south Arkansas. I LOVE winter, but I'm ready to thaw out!!

And, I just have to tell you this....I have a dear friend who lives in Perth WA, and is originally from New Zealand....they go by the handle KIWI!!!!.....How ironic is that?? I think it's pretty cool!!

Do you all have cold winters there?My friend has told me that winters in Australia can be cold and snowy.

Ya'll are TOO FUNNY :lol: LMAO!!! Head hurt indeed!!! :) LOL!!

I do support him in every way. I have NO talent when it comes to music.....NONE!! I can bang out chop sticks, or the wigwam song.....END OF TALENT!!! So to watch him "just do it" is awesome to me. He's a HUGE KISS fan. So, he's just about learned every one of their songs.

I'm considering a keyboard also. Our piano is older than Methusela (sp?). Think a keyboard would spark more interest. And yes, it is a God given gift, one I tell him he should be thankful for each and EVERY day!!

His biggest endeavor right now is learing "Eruption". He's playing a Fender Jagmaster guitar and a Fender Precision bass. Not exactly top of the line, but that will come with time. He'll appreciate it much more when he has to fork over the $$$ out of his pocket for a better ones!!

Thanks for all the feed back ya'll!!

Ronda

Aussietime, It was actually 72* here today, and as much as I love winter, I was ready for this. Funny thing is....last Friday....it was snowing here!!! I wanted snow ALL winter. I guess I didn't specify how much, 'cause we got just enough to get me excited, and it was gone just as quick!! But cabin fever was setting in. I had just about dusted the wood off all the furniture!! So spring has arrived in the nick of time!!!

Ronda

Hey Tony, that's really cool!! I think people who have natural talent are soooo lucky!!

Aussietime, the poor little princess....whatever will she do?...... NOT TIME!!!! She'll get outta that one with the flick of an ATM card.......and folks like us......we'd be UNDER th' jail!!!

And she'll have FUN FUN FUN til her daddy takes her 100 gajillion dollars AWAY!!!!!!!haha