I finally pulled the trigger

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eric Carmen said:

From and aesthetic point of view, it was like comparing Rosie O'Donell and Halle Berry. This Jag is one of the most beautiful cars I have ever seen. The pictures really don't do it justice. ec

I just stumbled on this response... and laughed myself silly because... well... I bet you'd have more room for the kids in the rear of the "Rosie" edition...

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Eric...if you're ever cruising around Legacy Village and you find me standing on Richmond Road waiting for the 94 bus...would you be kind enough to stop and give me a ride? (I don't care if you've got the family with you, I'll get in the back and put a kid on my lap!)

• 2 weeks later...

Last night (Sunday our time) I watched an English programme called "Top Gear". They tested the Coupe version of the model of Jaguar Eric has. They loved it. They compared it with the latest Aston Martin Vantage and similar BMW and Mercedes models.

If you have not seen Top Gear it is very funny and if you are a car manufacturer you would be very nervous having these guys comment on your car.

The Jaguar came out as faster, more agile, but more basic than its competitors even though it puts out less Horsepower. Its advantage was its lighter weight thus giving it a better power to weight ratio and this also contributed to it being more economical.

So Eric... are you enjoying your Jag?? I suppose with your summer being in full swing the TOP DOWN SUMMER is a reality for you!

Muzza :cool:

Eric, one of the car magazines I read has killed a couple of batteries during their long term testing of the XKR. Seems as though the 'start' button on the center console will turn on the accessories if activated inadvertantly. Apparently there is no danger of accidentally starting the car, but you will drain your battery. FYI. Kirk.