Your Favorite Album Cover?

Cozmik

What's your favorite album cover of all the solo or Raspberries albums?

I got to go with "Change of Heart" - dressed very stylishly dressed and striking in black and white. The gold-foiled look of the first "Eric Carmen" album is very good too. But if that shot of the flying V leaning on the wall of posters is the cover for "Live at the Sunset Strip" that may be my new favorite.

Paulie, I'm so glad you chose two because no way could I have done just one!

Favorite Raspberrie:

RASPBERRIES - Finally got to see the faces behind THAT sound! The hands on the hips, oh the hours I stared at it...

Favorite EC:

ERIC CARMEN (Geffen) - He looked so tough but vunerable at the same time. Oh the hours I stared at it...

lbigirl said:

ERIC CARMEN (Geffen) - He looked so tough but vunerable at the same time. Oh the hours I stared at it...

Tory,

I too loved the Geffen album cover - I stared at it for hours as well. Somewhere I think that I still have the concert book from the "Dirty Dancing on Tour" that has his picture in it. *Sigh*

Bess... I too like the "I Was Born to Love You" album cover. I used the same picture for my avatar.

HT

FRESH heartpump Although it was album number 2, it was the first one I had. (It was a Christmas gift and I ended up buying the first album by weeks end).........It was love at first sight and sound. "Guess you were the one from the start, and try as I may I can't say that we'll part...." :wub: Maryanne