Hey Deanie

GMan

Fun thread, GMan... I just noticed it now....

Make mine Maryann (Ginger would seem to be high-maintenance, shallow, and a bit fickle) and Betty (Veronica is a cartoon version of Ginger, really, although it would be nice to have access to all that cash). :)

• 1 year later...

I was searching "Deanie" to make sure that the Shaun Cassidy version of the song I just posted hadn't turned up before and I stumbled across this thread. It's hilarious, and worth revisiting... if for no other reason that to put the images of Natalie Wood, Donna Loren, Barbara Eden, and Betty and Veronica in your head. And then there's the image of MaryAnn (vs. Ginger) that Tony C posted above:

"Not so fast on that "Ginger over Mary Ann any day" crap!

Ginger - After an hour (or ten minutes for some of us) of "Hot Tropical Love" on the shore of the lagoon, Ginger would need an hour in the make-up chair before she's ready to help with dinner.

Mary Ann - On the other hand, she could just roll over, brush on a little 60's mascara, and she'd be ready to bake me a coconut cream pie." :lol:

Yep, some threads are worth revisiting, just like a good book is worth picking up again.

LC..if I sent pictures..Bernie would kick me off the site....and Muzza would pray for me.

james...c'mon dude...you're the harem-meister. You KNOW what a spinner is..probably just call it something different.

Bessie knows of what I speak....and yes I'm ashamed :blush: ......................not. ;)

John

angelina said:

james...c'mon dude...you're the harem-meister. You KNOW what a spinner is..probably just call it something different.

John,

I spin when I'm really happy...really I do. But I have a feeling this has nothing to do with a girl spinning cause she's really happy. I can't fathom what you mean. :mellow:

And Elizabeth...you do know what he means? Daaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyam, girl! lol

Wendy (really confused and not spinning in California - :D )

OH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GOSH, Elizabeth! Can one do that without getting injured???? Wouldn't you have to be a gymnast or extremely flexible? OH MY GOSH! I'm glad I didn't ask any of the boys to tell me, I would have been embarrassed! And it takes a lot to embarrass me!

Wendy :o