Hey Deanie

GMan

OK, I just watched the YouTube clip of Donna Loren singing "Among The Young". Aside from the fact that she was cute, as a songwriter, I've got to tell you that I've never heard a dumber song in my life. NOT EVER! When you were sixteen, would you have EVER said..."That's the way it's done, among the young"? I triple guarantee you this song was written by a fifty year old. Sixteen year old's don't think they're young! They think they're old! Moron songwriter and moron producer combine dullard IQ's to create moron soundtrack. Duh!!!!!

ec

This woman can only speak for herself but Barbara Eden has ALWAYS been John's idol. He knows every scene out of Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea. And don't even get him started on I Dream Of Jeannie!!! In one of the earliest episodes she walked out of Tony Nelson's bedroom wearing nothing but one of his shirts and I sunk on the couch and sighed, "Who could compete with that." Years later I found out that she had just had her son two weeks earlier and looked like that! I wanted to blow my brains out. LOL

I think you guys DID NOT do your due dilligence and check out my Donna Loren videos or you would be singin' a different tune.

A "Beach" tune or "Dr. Pepper" tune perhaps?

And Lew....Donna spelled backwards spells...Nah forget it...Lana works better.-Ira.

Natalie Wood was my favorite actress. She was not only a consummate artist, directors said she was the most professional actor they had ever worked with. One recounted the story about how a "drunk" scene wasn't going as well as she wanted it to. The director suggested she might have a drink or two to get in the mood. She went out and downed the better part of a fifth of scotch or something and did the scene perfectly, although she didn't feel too well. She was abominably sick the next day, and came in to shoot the film. The director said he felt very sorry for her and felt terrible about it, but that's the kind of actress she was. Perfectionistic and incredibly professional.

She also had class. And was beautiful to the bargain. Amazing actress. There will never be another Natalie Wood. Even Lana couldn't hold a candle to her. I miss her.

:( --Darlene