Starting Over

seattlesteve

raspathens said:

Oh, and here's another weird one: In IWBWY where he sings "Close those cries and be thrilled" I actually thought he sang "Close your eyes and be still"!! Can you imagine?

Reckon I just learned something -- I was w/ you & never checked the published version before!!

How 'bout that!

MJ said:

OMG I still think he says close your eyes and be still - and then I wonder why he would have wanted her to be still LMAO!!!! What do sing Eric????

OMG, I'm completely LMAO here!! Oh man, how can

I say this and be somewhat PC!! Some females are wilder than others ( still LMAO ) ----->> some

are too wild, some give the piant shaker over at

the Home Depot a run for the money!! LMAO!!! :lol: LOL

Ok I am going to say something and I know I will get into trouble saying it - I thought he wanted her to be still and keep her eyes closed because his aim was bad OMFG (at least in the song).... from a woman's point of view, at least mine - I always kept my eyes wide open to all situations as I wanted to see what I was getting myself into (so to speak)..... (ut oh now I will probably get banned from the board lol).......

Oh my Lord, I was right about IWBWY all along!! Interesting. My take....If you have gotten past the moral issue, you don't really need to do anything else. The "be still" lyric - "dammit, I'm tired - stop all that moving around". "Close your eyes"- Quit gazing at me, the tv, whatever; again too much activity - I'm getting sleepy - let's go!!

LMAO @ raspathens.....oh now that is an interesting thought the last words.....I can't remember (lol the opposite of Eric's song).... too long ago..... I remember mine after the fact - it began something like this..... "get the *&**@ away from me with that thing" LMAO - I eventually "Changed My Mind"