Postponed Solo Concert

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiwi, it's all very obvious. Since you will have waxed feathers, you go into the water first. Muzza will then, um, well...anyway, I've checked the currents and if a concert is announced for say, October 2012- and you guys set sail tomorrow, you'll arrive in Fiji with enough time to catch a plane to Cleveland.

True enough, Tim. But, after not having experienced an Ohio winter in almost forty-five years, I was almost sad when our plane de-iced and scampered off just as the snow was really starting to blow in Cleveland. Ah, nostalgia. If we had gotten stuck, I could have enjoyed the white stuff without having to shovel sidewalks! :lol:

Reid C. said:

True enough, Tim. But, after not having experienced an Ohio winter in almost forty-five years, I was almost sad when our plane de-iced and scampered off just as the snow was really starting to blow in Cleveland. Ah, nostalgia. If we had gotten stuck, I could have enjoyed the white stuff without having to shovel sidewalks!

Hey California Man... I'm sure Eric could find a shovel for you to learn what to do with it!!! :lol::D;)

Muzza :cool:

Doh! :o Well, at least the Rover is British, although my enthusiasm for digging all the way to the garage door is somewhat diminished by it's lack of feline panache. Of course, why bother shoveling snow when four wheel drive will get you to the street without all that cardiac-inducing labor? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I am ready to go back to Cleveland or any place really.

Once I am on the plane it doesn't matter what city the concert is held.

Cleveland was a pleasant surprise, there was a lot to see and we didn't have time to see it all.

They could use more shopping in the theater area but the restaurants were very good.

Just say the word and we will be there.