Live On Sunset Review now up on line!

Chew Foil

Can someone post that Lennon in the Raspberries T-shirt?? I'd LOVE to post that at another forum I post at!

Don't you want the excitement of seeing it when you crack open the first Raspberries CD in 30+ years? I can't control what happens on other websites, but until this thing hits the streets I'm not going to spoil the fun and allow some of the cool things to be prematurely exposed here.

Remember how cool it used to be when you'd buy a new album, slit the shrink wrap, pull out the vinyl and carefully read (and then re-read) all of the liner notes—inspecting and savoring every image and nuance to the packaging? Well, in a couple of short weeks those days'll be back…and it's called RASPBERRIES: LIVE ON SUNSET STRIP!

Bernie

By the way, it is a GREAT review! I wish "Jim Bonfanti" was spelled correctly and the title of the release—LIVE ON SUNSET STRIP—was consistent throughout the review. Also, the link to the CD cover image seems to be wrong—all I'm seeing is a "?" inside a blank box. Maybe those things can be patched?

Bernie

Im expecting to have the review re-edited tonight. I actually went to a web site and lifted Jim's name as I had left the cd in my car! No offense was meant! I didnt expect the review to go up so soon as it did. But was excited to for myself! Didnt mean to spoil anything. And damn it. I cant find any of the Harry Potter spoilers on line. Can anyone help? I will be reading the book this weekend!

I don't know if they've been shipped yet, but we signed all 300 of 'em last Sunday. It was a lovely sunny day and we all went to Al's house and sat on the back deck and signed every last one of them. Al took a photo of us standing next to the stack of CD's afterwards. I'm sure he'll put it up on the 'Berries site soon. We had to take the shrink wrap off each one in order to sign them. I believe the plan was to have them all shrink wrapped again before we shipped them to you. We wanted them to be perfect when you received them.

So, I guess the answer is "The glass is half full." ec

Guess I'll toss my review into the mix (it's long, it's detailed, and I held off on publishing it for a week so as not to give some things away, but I finally decided what the heck) --- please note, that during the first 24 hours after publication, the review may only be available for view by members of Epinions.Com (free membership), but after that time it should be visible without joining the site:

http://www.epinions.com/content_393207123588

Don Krider smile

http://www.epinions.com/user-don_krider