3 things

LobsterLvr

Thing One: The set list for Chicago will probably be different from the Cleveland shows. I doubt they'll do Choir material. Any word on what songs will be added, or dropped?

Thing Two: I couldn't help but notice Bernie's use of the word 'tour' when referencing the band's plans. I guess there is a Santa Claus!

Thing Three: Speaking of Santa, what goodies does Ol' Saint Bernie have planned for under this year's Chrismas Tree??

Dave, Have you been sneaking to The Cranbury Bookworm and reading Dr. Seuss again???!!! (My reference to "thing 1 and thing 2...)

Going to Chicago?

"Will you be sitting in a box? (Will you be sitting with a fox?!--Would you *like* to? I'll see if I'm free that night...only kidding. Just couldn't resist being a smartas-!)

It would not be a big reach to think they would do 'On the Beach.'

I noticed Mr. B said 'tour!' I guess several venues are for sure.

Sometime, sometime if you can, we must meet you for breakfast, Sam-I-Am! (Maybe for Green Eggs and Ham--at The Cranbury Inn!)

If all goes well, we'll invite 'The Cat'

(Not Dr. Seuss' but John Shaft in his hat!"

smile --Darlene haha

Hey Bernie,

How about a little teaser regarding what Santa may leave under the EC.com Christmas tree!! Not that we haven't gotten some fantastic early presents this year already!! Maybe there are still a few surprises in store for all of us good little guys and gals??!! You know how we love your teasers!