Hey, wanna ticket?

Kirk

Hoping for a pair of VIP tickets from someone and if not that then a pair of GA tickets. If by some miracle someone has a pair of VIP tickets they would be willing to sell me I would gladly paypal them with the extra charges needed to cover shipping and paypal expenses and I would offer to pay for their hotel room for a night. Or as an alternative - I would be willing to swap a round trip plane ticket on Southwest to the show from anywhere they service and pick up the hotel for a couple of nights in exchange for a pair of VIPS. Anyway - you get the idea - we are big fans up here in New Hampshire and heard about the reunion Way Way too late....been bumming but checking here online once in awhile hoping for some good luck. email is hedohome@hotmail.com

Hoping to have something special to be thankful for on thanksgiving :-)

J & J

What a deal! ...and to think that when tickets went on sale, I had the option to buy 2 GA's and 2 VIP's but only picked up the 2 GA's. I'm sure there are few others out there....that were a littler smarter than "me"!!! I can't imagine that there won't someone to take you up on your offer.

Good Luck!

Hoping for a pair of VIP tickets from someone and if not that then a pair of GA tickets. If by some miracle someone has a pair of VIP tickets they would be willing to sell me I would gladly paypal them with the extra charges needed to cover shipping and paypal expenses and I would offer to pay for their hotel room for a night. Or as an alternative - I would be willing to swap a round trip plane ticket on Southwest to the show from anywhere they service and pick up the hotel for a couple of nights in exchange for a pair of VIPS. Anyway - you get the idea - we are big fans up here in New Hampshire and heard about the reunion Way Way too late....been bumming but checking here online once in awhile hoping for some good luck. email is hedohome@hotmail.com

Hoping to have something special to be thankful for on thanksgiving :-)

J & J

Whereabouts in NH? The last place I lived in was Derry.

Lostcontrol.

By then your 3 year old will love to hear my story, about that little mouse, lol

We all would have fun.

I hope you don't mind stopping along the way to the washrooms, if I have to go, ok

I'm really serious about joining you.

I really would like to meet Bernie in person and the rest of you.

I need your address, again, I lost it.

LOST CONTROL,

I will mail you out a copy of my story.

Please e-mail me.

I'm moving, I've got boxes all over.

I think my e-mail will be shut down for one to two weeks, and my phone.

because I'm getting a transfer to the other building.

Same e-mail and same phone number, ok guys

I have to let the sprint company know, 10 days in advance.

So, the last 2 weeks in November will be shut down.

I hope not.