More from Eric!

Raspbernie

Eric tells me that the official time for the sellout from the House of Blues and Ticketmaster is four minutes (!), which makes it the "hottest ticket in the country last weekend." There are LOTS of cool things in the works including ---- -----, -- -----------, and you're not gonna believe this but the boys have been asked to ---- in -----!

Sorry I can't say more, but that's the best I can do as negotiations are ongoing. But Eric did tell me to "hint that more is in the works" and as soon as anything is confirmed we'll "be the first to know."

One thing's for sureÖ Raspberries are poised to go all the way. Again.

Bernie :-)

It sold out fast but not in 4 minutes. I do know GA tickets were still being sold at least 1/2 hour past the 10am start time. My wife got in via phone at 10:30 and although balcony were gone she was told she could still get GA tickets.

Still, it sold fast and the demand is/was there. In fact when my wife told people where she worked about getting tickets, most ( 40-55 year olds) were not even aware that Raspberries were doing this concert and were disappointed that they missed out. The demand from NE Ohio alone if the word had gotten out would probaly have increased ten fold.

Be that as it may, Bernie, if the concert starts at 9PM, I think the count down clock is off an hour?

Bernie -

OK - I'm on my way out to a soccer game in Bayonne and i have totally forgotten who my players are, what positions they play and what my name is!!!!

Wheel of Fortune with Raspberries!!

"The boys have been asked to ---- in -----.

....asked to PLAY in MIAMI or any other city with 5 letters.UNfortunately, New York City is out of the running in this puzzle!!

annie

Just when you thought it couldn't get any better---it does!! Isn't this an amazing adventure for everyone?!!! It certaintly has given the message board a whole new life! What will we talk about when the show(s?) are over? All of our wonderful memories & experiences - I hope!! This is a wonderful time for all involved. For those not going to the show,we will do our best to help you feel like you are there with us. With lots of pictures, postings and as much detail as possible. We'll also pray that the 'Berries will do more shows at a town closer to you, because that's what this post from Bernie seems to be hinting. And the way things seem to be going- Anythings possible as long as the fans continue to react as passionately as they have so far!! Let's keep the great karma flowing!! smilie

I can't believe it gets better! I mean how can it get better than a reunion show? Now, more to follow? This must be so exciting for the guys. After all these years to have this kind of response, must make them feel pretty good. You guys are awesome, can't wait to see ya soon, at the HOB's. June happy

I was watching NFL Primetime on ESPN. I watched the highlights of the Cleveland Browns beating the Cincinnati Bengals. Anchor Chris Berman forgot to say "Please....Go All The Way" instead of "He could go all the way" because Cleveland was on the 1 yard line on the other side & the quarterback Jeff (Jerry) Garcia threw a pass to a player 99 yards for the touchdown. spin I bet those dog fans are howling NOW!! Matt

Okay, I think a consensus is building that "PLAY in JAPAN" is the solution to the 3rd word puzzle that Bernie started this topic with. I haven't seen any speculation as to the other two puzzles, but I think the 1st one is "MORE SHOWS" - pretty obvious, really. Bernie's been saying all along that a good response to the 1st show would be a strong catalyst towards doing more, and I don't know how you can do much better than a 4-minute sellout!!

Now, as for the 2nd puzzle, I have no real idea yet, but I think the 1st word could be "AN". That would mean the 2nd word is 11 letters and starts with a vowel. Beyond that, I'm stumped so far...(fun to wonder, though!)

spinhappy

My guess would be Japan also....never been there myself before so this would be a good excuse.

Other places with five letters.....Tulsa, Homer,

Tampa, Boise, Chile, Tahoe, Paris, Minot, Vegas, Lanai, Eilat, Minsk, Dubai, Cairo, Milan, Turin,

Corfu, Lucca, Split, Lagos, Dover, Davao, Malta,

Macau, Quito......

Most are probably wrong, but that's how hard it is to find a five-letter place.....