Travel safe everyone!

hungryeyes

Yes....I second that. I am flying in on Sat. a.m. (due to arrive 10a), so hope that ice and snow behaves for those of us winging at that time. Am so looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend....I will have to find you as I won't have 'Berries gear till I get to the show....and I will be looking!!!

Well, coming from L.A., where there has been, until yesterday, 3 weeks of constant rain -- more than a years worth for L.A> -- then I was in Vegas last week, where it SNOWED 6 inches !!-- rain, rain, snow, now ice, freezing cold ... I'm gettin' preeetttty sick of this new millennium weather !

Have a safe journey travelers. I hope the weather holds up, for all of you. Let the boys know you love them and you want to hear more!! Someone scream for me please. I wish I was going, so I could meet, so many of you, that I haven't had a chance, to meet yet. For those of you, going to the after party, have a drink for me too. I wish I was going.

I hope it's the best concert yet!

June happyhappy

Can't wait to hear what the U.S. customs official in Calgary says to me this time! Last time when I went through customs, I told the official that I was going to Cleveland for a concert. He asked,"what concert?" I replied, "Oh you probably never heard of them...the Raspberries." He thought for a moment, and then replied, "Oh yeah..the Travelling Raspberries...are they back together?"

Safe travel everyone. See you soon.

Marvin

I'm here and the cold hurts. The weather is great, but a tad nippy.

If anyone here in town wants to eat this evening and would like some company... give me a shout at 864-221-7777. That's my cell and I'm staying close to the HOB.

PS... I'll try to get a couple of photos up laaaaate Saturday night.

Gene the photog.

Geme,

I have loved to take photos my whole life and it is just killing me to leave my camera at home. I have a Minolta SRT and a SONY digital. You obviously got a press pass and congratulations. Do you think I should risk taking my cameras or will I lose them to the HOB? I 'm looking forward to your shots.

Phil

Here's the info from the TM site:

House of Blues Chicago is located at 329 N. Dearborn, in the Marina City Complex.

From Chicago - North Suburbs

94E to 90/94E, exit Ohio Street East to State Street, turn right, go south to 330 N State

From Chicago - NorthWest Suburbs

90E to 90/94E, exit Ohio Street East to State Street, turn right, go south to 330 N State

From the West Suburbs

290E to Congress Parkway, turn left on State Street, go north across river to 330 N State

From Chicago - South/South East Suburbs

90/94W, exit Ohio Street East to State Street, turn right, go south to 330 N State

From Chicago - South/South West Suburbs

55N to 90/94W, exit Ohio Street East to State Street, turn right, go south to 330 N State

From Lake Shore Drive Southbound

Exit Grand Avenue, turn right, go west to State Street, turn left, go south to 330 N State

From Lake Shore Drive Northbound

Exit Grand Avenue, turn left on Grand, go west to State Street, turn left, go south to 330 N State

Hope to see you there.

Marvin

Wishing EVERYONE great travel and I'm praying that it won't be as cold for those who have to wait outside for awhile.

Godspeed, and enjoy the trip as well as the concert. Bring all your joy and magic to the HOB. Wait, just bring the joy. The magic will already be there, just waiting for you. Give Jennifer Lee my love! I'm jealous, but SO happy for everyone who's going. I'll be VERY excited wherever I am as showtime nears...My time is coming again...

To the guys: Have a blast out there!

smile --Love bunches, Darlene