CONGRATULATIONS!

Julia, you crack me up.....I had my Ipod on "starting Over" walking from class to the library and was singing out loud...I didn't say "fuffin'" either....

A million and one thanks to Bernie and Kathy for your love, hospitality, dedication and MONEY with this website. We've met some of the greatest people on earth and we all can't wait to see them again and share the ride some more.

Eric, you are more than welcome. You get back what you give out, doncha think? wink

Not many people get to have ANY these experiences in life ( great music that touches your heart and lives with you for years, meeting the songwriter, meeting very similar fans, getting one-in-a-lifetime concert highs and friendship...never forget the friendships!) and in very large part, you have enabled all of that.

Thank you, Eric.

love always, annie

Thanks to Bernie and Kathy, for giving us a place to meet and get to know everyone. Thank you Eric, because every visit here is a chance to get your insights on your music and the business from behind the scenes.(And also all the music over the years).And also thanks to all the EC fans that I have met and some I haven't. Every single person on this board never ceases to amaze me with their depth of there knowledge about so many subjects. You are all so fantastic!

A multitude of thanks and appreciation to Bernie and Kathy who graciously gave this one big happy family an intelligent and inspiring place to camp out and be ourselves.

And, of course, much appreciation to Eric Carmen and Raspberries, for making us all better people.

Anne

Here, here.

I was 'late in the game' with this website...signing up just AFTER the tickets for the first reunion show went on sale. My pleading for help buying a 'spare' ticket to get in the door was overwhelming...I had 10 offers from complete strangers from around the country who ALL trusted I would pay on time. (Ultimately...Thanks to Tiggsherby!)

As I stated in another thread, this is the best fan-site bar none!

Congratulations to EC, Bernie, Kathy, Ken Sharp, Don Krider and all of the folks who have made the 1,000,000 happen. Michelle should also get special mention. Can't wait until the 10/6 show.

Eric, keep on as your journey in rock history will continue to evolve. Your place is already firm, but there are expectations for the next step. You have never disappointed us in the past. And you will never will.

Class Act

Best wishes......

Skip

This website did indeed "Light The Way" for all of us and concentrated the love for the music that launched the miracle. The love Eric, Wally, Dave and Jim have for the music, each other and their fans made it come true. And it's still happening!

A symbolic toast to Eric, Wally, Dave and Jim, Bernie, Kathy, Ken and everyone who has carried "the dream" in their hearts these long years. You were never alone, you believed and you all made it happen!

I can hardly wait for the next adventures!

smile --Love, Darlene

Congratulations Bernie on the millionth hit. It seems like just yesterday that I was up all night watching for the 100,000th hit. Thanks for bringing this unique family together. I remember searching the internet for Paula(Razzy) from work before we had a computer at home and couldn't really find anything. Then one day, this site appeared and we've been here ever since. And of course it wouldn't be possible without the man himself, participating and interacting with the best fans in the world (Packer fans are a close 2nd). I'm sure the 2 millionth hit won't take as long as it took to get here because this fan base isn't only growing, but old fans are still finding the site anew. And with Eric and Raspberries continuing to perform, we'll be here for a long, long time, and even after. Cheers.

Congratulations Bernie! I remember when we were trying to get to 100!! This is such an accomplishment. Not only that you have done this with complete professionalism. You have had the talent, knowledge, and the goodies you have shared with us to keep us here. Plus you have had the best wife to have put up with this obsession. You can't know what it meant to me to type www.ericcarmen.com and find this place. A place were others dream of Eric's music too. Thank you

Thank you Eric too for with out you The world would certainly have a void without your music and I wouldn't have meet so many wonderful friends.

June king