EricCarmen.com Garage Sale!

Raspbernie

The miniature guitars are incredibly detailed for their small size. Every screw on the original is represented in miniature detail—front and back! The Telecaster model is identical to one Eric played on the recent Raspberries reunion tour. Plus it comes with a guitar stand, guitar cable, wireless transmitter and miniature Fender guitar picks. They are so cool that even though I am only selling 5, I had Eric sign an extra for me :-)

Bernie

The auction was a great success! Thanks again to everyone who bid on items (even if you didn't win) and thanks to Eric for autographing all of the signed items that were auctioned off (the miniature Telecasters are VERY cool!) Your support of the EC.com Garage Sale (as well as your continued visits to the website) are what keeps this place alive and kicking year after year. Think of the EC.com Garage Sale like a PBS pledge week, only without the requisite "NewsHour With Jim Lehrer" marathon :-) Thanks again to everyone who participated!

Bernie

Bernie - Another great auction! Thanks so much for putting those items up for grabs! (I only won 1 item this year, but it's a good 'un (mini-Tele)). The big winners this year were: (using their ebay IDs) linksmusic (again), guttercat18, and gerrybeckley, each winning multiple items.

If I could dance I'd be doin' a jig! Circle

I can't believe I actually got the one thing I REALLY wanted for so long, doesn't usually happen but I'm thrilled beyond words!

THANK YOU Bernie! It's MY pleasure to help out with this wonderful place you so graciously allow us to visit.