Your favorite fun song of Eric Carmen

Brian Mc Carthy

You DID find a fabulous video, Barbara! The man can sure give a show, can't he? I remember needing a cold shower back in the day when I was standing right there watching him. And this video is just like being there all over again. This one is hot hot hot! Thanks a million for putting it up here! I'd say it *defines* "fun"!

smile --Darlene

You DID find a fabulous video, Barbara! The man can sure give a show, can't he? I remember needing a cold shower back in the day when I was standing right there watching him. And this video is just like being there all over again. This one is hot hot hot! Thanks a million for putting it up here! I'd say it *defines* "fun"!

smile --Darlene

I agree! He was smokin' hot in that clip for sure! That version sounds very similar to the one they did at State Theatre. <Sigh> LuvLove

• 2 weeks later...

"She Did It", far and away! It is my favorite song by my favorite artist, making it my #1 song of the entire Rock era! I enjoy both his upbeat songs as well as his more plaintive ones, but I love "She Did It" more than all of Eric's other music COMBINED. (Is that wrong? confused ) It's cool so see so many votes for it on this thread. laugh But if I had to pick a number 2 it would be "Hey Deanie," although I do also have to confess that I like Shaun's version a lot better. (Is that wrong? confused )

I have created Wikipedia pages for both songs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/She_did_it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hey_Deanie