Eric Fans Summer Get-Together In New Jersey?

Marvin, You're right. I wouldn't be a very competent stalker...I forgot--it IS Rumson. You'll have to find it by yourself. I don't pay much attention to where celebs live. I have better things to do--like the masters degree I just started work on tonight. That's why I'm up so late. Goodnight...

smile --D

Marvin,

I missed it. There was just too much happening. What was the reference to BS ?

btw....i would love to meet everyone. I'm in Baltimore until the end of August before heading home to Colo. I mean, who could pass up Darlene's lemonade and WD on the stereo ? smile Sounds like a good time. Marlene

Marlene here's the reference: Christopher walked into a meeting at the "BING" (Tony and Sylvio were there), and Tony asked him why he was so late. His reply, "Sorry, but the highway was jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive." These are lyrics right out of "Born To Run." What made it funny for me was that Sylvio/Steve Van Zandt was sitting there nodding his head to Chris' reply.

There was also another neat moment: A previous scene had a Four Seasons' song playing on the radio in the background, and then the scene cuts to a meeting between Carmine and the other bosses, one who is now being played by Franki Valli.

Marvin

There are cool places all over, but I've only been in Kaoshiang one time - just traveling through. Its way at the bottom of the island and I don't have any business going on there currently. I do get to nearby Tainan quite often (going there tomorrow). Perhaps you'd better define "cool" however, before I talk any more about clubs. lol