A Message From Dave Smalley

austinberries

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

julesberry said:

The Mayo Clinic Hospital isn't going to know what hit them. Who are these bags and bags of mail for?

Sending Prayers and Well Wishes to Dave.

Yeah, jules and the mailman is probably going to be wondering who's this Dave Smalley guy anyway? as he's bringing the bags by the truckloads! :D

HT from Mo

Heather said:

You all are wonderful-my father is doing well and I know he appreciates all the prayers and good wishes being sent his way as does Kim-keep 'em coming!

You are welcome Heather. How many cards has your dad gotten in the last couple of days??

By the way, welcome to the EC.com board. I hope you'll have fun!

HT from Mo

Uncle Dave-

I hope that you are feeling better and I wish I could be there to give you a big hug! Miss you tons and you are in my prayers! Hey Heather if you need anything let me know...Devin and I can watch the little ones if you need us! Just let us know. Thinking of you and Kim!

Love, Butch

Heather said:

You all are wonderful-my father is doing well and I know he appreciates all the prayers and good wishes being sent his way as does Kim-keep 'em coming!

Heather, Let us know more when you have any more news.... Your dad is the best, and we're all rooting for him to be back on stage ASAP. And back in the studio, too!

PS: I love your dad's Internal Monolgue CD.... It was such a breath of fresh air. I especially dig "They Grow Up." My daughters are ages 7 and 4, so it really hits home.... You probably love the song even more, no?

PPS: Eric, thanks for your update, too! Here's to Raspberries '07, and beyond.