New MP3

Man, I never had the pleasure of seeing these guys perform live (or Eric alone for that matter), but, WOW! It must have just been absolutely, sizzlin', awesome!

The big, dramatic pauses are just great!

Thank you for this treat! (Even better than a hot fudge sundae and a butter burger at Culver's!) cool

Bernie, Thanks for the mp3! It really takes me down Memory Lane and puts me right back at the live performances. Even if you WERE there, over time, even though one never forgets how absolutely spellbinding they were, the mp3 wakes up every cell in one's body and you suddenly even get the goosepimples back! They were absolutely electrifying, every time, and different every time, but definitely over-the-top fantastic. Anything you can imagine--live was better! I LOVE IT!

smile --Darlene

The song has always amazed me. It's like taking five different roads at the same time...to some place great. It's like each guy wrote his own part of the song and they all got together and didn't change a thing! The drums are insane. The guitars are all doing something completely different. And then there Eric's singing! It's an amazing example of 1+1+1+1+1 equalling a perfect 10. Dave

Wow. It's too bad Bernie's new book doesn't come with a CD of unreleased music!

It's too bad WD didn't contain one song with that kind of energy and passion. I can bet that even Marvin would change his mind about the album with a song like that on it. Where is THAT Eric? Hopefully after going to Gymboree and watching the Tellytubbies and Wiggles, there will be some of that old Eric left to rock our socks off with one more album.

Always hoping...

Michelle

Bernie,

WOW!! Icredible...you've outdone yourself once again!!!

I would a HUGH sum for access to your collection!!! I understand that pirates and other internet thiefs make it impossible to release an entire concert...but man oh man...if there was some way to release more of these gems more often....

and yes...I did see them live smile

Hey Bernie,

Sorry I'm replying so late.

the lyrics of the middle part;

"All my life they complained that I'm just a dreamer

But I can't make a move when they wound my pride

When they say it must stop they push and pull me

I don't know what to do

And it's like I'm just talking through a cell door

Some one give me a clue"

Most are right but I can't sing it with these words.

right or wrong I always thought; "... But I can't make a move with them on my back."

The "WHEN THEY SAY IT MUST STOP..." line, NONE OF THAT MAKES ANY SENSE TO ME. crazy

Then I thought; "Everyone keeps talkin' in a circle" for the "...cell door" line.

So if you're going to talk to Eric, it would be nice to clear that up for me.

Thanks.

Maybe I'll have a couple more questions later.

Zuke

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Bernie,

I wanted to bring this topic up to the top again so I reposted:

Hey Bernie,

Sorry I'm replying so late.

the lyrics of the middle part;

"All my life they complained that I'm just a dreamer

But I can't make a move when they wound my pride

When they say it must stop they push and pull me

I don't know what to do

And it's like I'm just talking through a cell door

Some one give me a clue"

Most are right but I can't sing it with these words.

right or wrong I always thought; "... But I can't make a move with them on my back."

The "WHEN THEY SAY IT MUST STOP..." line, NONE OF THAT MAKES ANY SENSE TO ME.

Then I thought; "Everyone keeps talkin' in a circle" for the "...cell door" line.

So if you're going to talk to Eric, it would be nice to clear that up for me.

Thanks.

Maybe I'll have a couple more questions later.

Zuke