Happy Holiday Everyone !

ira

I played a most wonderful gig tonight, an Easter vigil. Just before I put my bow on the string for the Hallelujah Chorus, I thought, "Wow! How lucky am I that I can play this gorgeous music with such great friends, such as my stand partner, Paulette and others." And to top it off, my friend, Katrina, who plays the cello with the voice of an angel, (and her husband, a clarinetist) got a wonderful European tour together that just may be the jumpstart to that concertizing career she's dreamed of. Like with Raspberries (which I haven't had time to tell her the story of yet), prayers and lemonade work miracles. spin

Blessed Easter and Blessed Passover to all!

smile --Love, Darlene

A belated greeting. I know a few people who have a Seder meal for seven days. I got all decked out and bought a new Italian suit, plus a shirt, tie, pants, two belts, five pairs of socks, and new shoes. I had two Star-of-David cufflinks, each have twelve different colored stones, or jewels for the twelve tribes of Israel, and a tie-clip, with the same exact thing.